Quick Store Resets and Planogram Compliance
A major nationwide retailer with stores across the UK and Ireland was resetting the frozen food section in all stores, and required the support of RGIS.
The nationwide retailer was looking for a merchandising partner to provide the following services:
- The frozen food section needed to be set up with a planogram, adding and removing items as directed
- Re-tag all shelves in the frozen food section
RGIS needed to work directly with the retailer’s in-house team to complete the project. With stores around the country included in the reset, consistency and efficiency were key to the customer.
RGIS provided staff from all district offices nationwide. Merchandisers worked efficiently and cooperatively to carry out the project.
- Local experienced teams were allocated from each relevant district office
- The local teams executed the planograms and store resets on all retail locations
- All shelves were re-tagged in the frozen food section as requested
The project was completed on time and on budget. The customer was very satisfied with the results and store employees enjoyed working with RGIS teams.
- Secured new item distribution
- Set up frozen food sections to planogram
- Set up product placement
- Completed within tight deadline
- The customer was able to focus most of their employees on sales-driven activities