Warehouse Wall-to-Wall Counts
Extend your resources by utilizing ours and sustain the accuracy you need within your warehouse
How It Works
Our team becomes your team. RGIS professionals work with you to manage and implement inventory counts within your warehouse. The mix of experience, proven processes and the right equipment deliver the accuracy and reporting that you need.
Proven management, IT expertise and fully trained auditors within warehouse environments
All auditors familiar with warehouse management systems and have peformed many wall to wall inventory counts
We support warehouses, factories and production facilities to get ready for the count to increase efficiency and inventory accuracy
Paperless inventories which are environmentally friendly
Prepared for success with proprietary software, handheld scanners and set agreed documented processes
On-hands visibility and reconciliation performed to your specifications
Remote view of inventory data on your project within your warehouse on any device
The ability to drill down to give you as much information that you need, even down to SKU (stock keeping unit)
Successful history of planning and completing projects within industrial and manufacturing environments
Expiry and best before dates can be incorporated within your bespoke reports
Inventory accuracy of your warehouse data is not an option, it is a necessity.
- Tablet technology gives you live progress of your wall to wall warehouse inventory project
- Increased inventory accuracy reduces duplicate items from being ordered
- Our new recruit training and on-boarding programmes are the leading standard
- RGIS Tablet (Paperless) Inventory provides the most transparent checking process
- Flow and Deployment process enables the Count Manager to minimize warehouse disruption
- With reach across the US RGIS can cover all of your warehouses wherever they are
Want to learn more? CONTACT US to schedule a no-obligation meeting and site visit.