Apparel stores face very significant inventory challenges. Shrink issues must be identified and minimized; inventory counting and management is a distraction for staff, interfering with their ability to provide customer service and sell merchandise; substantial product is in transit at all times, making it difficult to trace goods in the supply chain.
RGIS has the reach, advanced processes and proven track record to keep your organization on track. Whether local, regional, national or global, RGIS can provide the inventory and data collection services you need to effectively address shrink issues, reduce out-of-stocks and drive smarter business decisions.
- No other company can match RGIS’ global scale. Our unsurpassed geographic coverage enables us to be a one-stop-shop for national or regional chains.
- Having our experienced team perform the inventory enables your high-value personnel to stay focused on what’s most important to your business – your customer.
- Cost is lower with RGIS versus using in-house personnel – you don’t have to purchase or lease special equipment and programs. Plus, no overtime for hourly employees.
- RGIS can conduct counts during regular business hours or off-hours, resulting in minimal or no disruption to the customer experience and increased sales.
- Familiarity with varied counting methodologies for different inventory and asset types ensures speed and accuracy, and makes RGIS the most cost-effective solution.
- We can conduct a full array of compliance audits -- safety, security, cash register transaction confirmation, pricing accuracy, supply chain and more – to ensure compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Our new technology – Verify™ – can validate and reconcile the inventory count in real-time, increasing overall efficiency.
- Our newest innovation – VisualCount™ – provides a real-time visual heat map of the inventory in-progress, so you can monitor a large number of inventories simultaneously, increasing efficiency and reducing costs.
- RGIS Retail Services can assist you with store resets, remodels, fixture assembly and planograms. RGIS personnel know the retail environment and apply this knowledge when performing retail service activities. Work is done during store or off-hours with minimal disruption to operations.
- Smartspace® can help retailers execute planograms at the store, regional, and national levels and identify where product is located within the store or backroom to ensure planogram accuracy and optimization of available space.