In today’s highly sophisticated, time-critical aerospace supply chains, the lines between suppliers and customers are disappearing. Tight interplay between parts producers, component suppliers and final assemblers require up-to-the-minute inventory data essential for on-time delivery. To address these needs, we offer the following:
- Inventory and data collection solutions
- Annual physical counts
- Cycle counts
- Fixed asset
- Perpetual inventory
- Compliance audits
- Loss prevention
As the stakes for optimizing every storage location and exchange along your supply chain soar higher, you need an inventory-services partner with the experience to handle the particular challenges of today’s high-pressure aerospace supply environment. You need the industry-leading resources and reach of RGIS.
RGIS has the people, advanced technology and proven processes to deliver accurate, timely insights about every aspect of your inventory and supply chain. Our highly trained, experienced, efficient teams keep your people focused on mission-critical design and production work. RGIS gives you actionable data, even from the most diverse and dispersed global supply chains – to ensure raw materials, work-in-progress, finished parts, and MRO supplies are monitored and positioned where they can deliver the most value. No other company has more experience optimizing aerospace inventories than RGIS.
- Truly global reach, with over 350 offices in more than 40 countries -- The industry’s largest service network is close by wherever and whenever you need us, cutting your travel costs and increasing your scheduling flexibility.
- RGIS' state-of-the-art technology and proven processes give you a competitive edge. RGIS has developed secure wireless handheld data-collection technology and unique processes to give you accurate, fast, efficient results – so you can focus your staff on high-value design, production, and fulfillment activities.
- Experienced data-collection and analysis teams know the aerospace industry – Our breadth of aerospace experience and qualified teams substantially shorten our learning curve for mastering your unique challenges.
- Proprietary, state-of-the-art technology – RGIS has developed advanced, two-way wireless handhelds to ensure security, speed, and accuracy, while services such as our Verify™ real-time validation and reconciliation feature and VisualCount™ heat-map of inventory progress increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Loss Prevention services spot disruptions in your supply chain – From your receiving department to your shipping dock and across your extended supply chain, RGIS has the resources, tools, and experience to help you improve management and process controls.
- Full array of compliance audits include safety, security, emergency equipment verification, shipment validation and more. No other inventory services firm offers more ways to answer all the vital questions about supply chain integrity and facility compliance.
- RGIS' SAS 70 Type II compliant processes – Our internal controls are evaluated and tested for operating effectiveness, which will assist you in satisfying demands for complying with Sarbanes Oxley requirements.