If your business puts you in the midst of a complex supply chain, you know your profit margins depend on accurate, timely inventory data. And no company understands your inventory needs – from receiving and stocking to distribution, and every step in between – better than RGIS. Our services include:
- Inventory and data collection solutions
- Annual physical counts
- Cycle counts
- Fixed asset
- Perpetual inventory
- Compliance audits
- Loss prevention
With the industry’s most extensive service network – with over 350 offices in more than 40 countries – RGIS has the resources, advanced technology and proven processes to keep you closely tuned to your fast-evolving inventory flows. Experienced, professional RGIS teams let your people stay focused on moving goods efficiently along your supply chain.
Our complete solutions range from accurate and efficient inventory counts and data collection, to space optimization and compliance audits – at any point along your supply chain. We are the industry’s largest and most experienced choice for helping you solve issues with inventory accuracy, shrink, fill rates, spoilage, product mix and placement. And with advanced, proprietary services such as Smartspace®, our macro space planning solution, we can help you create distribution-center layouts that reduce cost and maximize profitability.
With competitive pricing, experienced teams, proven processes and leading technologies, RGIS can give your company a competitive advantage.
- The largest geographic network ensures cost-effective coverage and deployment – No other inventory services company can match our global coverage. With over 350 offices in more than 40 countries, our 25,000 trained and equipped employees stand ready to undertake your project today, whether it’s around the world or around the corner.
- Unsurpassed experience – We perform more than 500,000 inventories a year. Our ability to react to the vast and ever-changing requirements and methodologies of supply chain management has made us a world leader.
- Complete range of inventory data collection services – RGIS serves all your inventory needs, from counting and audits to macro space assessments and optimization.
- Highly selective recruitment processes and rigorous training – RGIS puts the industry’s best-qualified data-collection and analysis teams to work for you.
- RGIS-exclusive handheld technology ensures the security, speed and accuracy of your results.
- Loss Prevention services will help identify breaks in your supply chain – from shipment arrival to departure – and helps you improve controls.
- Verify™ – one of RGIS' latest technology innovations – can provide real-time count validation.
- VisualCount™ – another RGIS innovation – enables you to monitor inventory events in progress.
- Smartspace® inventory mapping and analysis overlays inventory data onto actual storage and production layouts to help you visualize your supply chain and spot differences between expected and real conditions.
- Industry’s broadest ranges of compliance audits include safety, security, emergency equipment verification, shipment validation and more. RGIS covers even the most far-flung supply chains, third-party logistics and forward-stocking locations.
- RGIS' SSAE 16 (formerly SAS 70 Type II) compliant
processes – Our internal controls are evaluated and tested for operating effectiveness, which will assist you in satisfying demands for complying with Sarbanes Oxley requirements.