RGIS is the inventory services leader for the automotive industry, with data collection and analysis services that help you run leaner and more efficiently, offering:
- Inventory and data collection solutions
- Annual physical counts
- Cycle counts
- Fixed asset
- Perpetual inventory
- Compliance audits
- Loss prevention
Automakers and suppliers know that inventory is the lifeblood of production. But as automotive supply chains become more compressed and less tolerant of even the slightest disruptions, keeping materials, finished goods, and MRO parts at optimum levels across far-flung operations is an increasingly challenging task.
RGIS is the inventory services partner you can count on for the experience, industry knowledge and reach to keep your supply chain tuned for peak performance. With over 350 offices in more than 40 countries, we have the resources, advanced technology and proven processes to give you real-time, end-to-end visibility into product positioning and movement.
We help you spot overlap, redundancy, wasted steps and idle supplies with complete inventory support – from accurate and efficient counts and data collection, to space optimization and compliance audits. And when you rely on us, your people remain focused on core activities.
- Services designed around the special needs of automakers and suppliers -- RGIS goes beyond counting your inventories to play an active role in optimizing supply chain design and reducing costs.
- Truly global reach -- with over 350 offices in more than 40 countries – RGIS can field teams anywhere your business takes you and deliver a unified view of inventory across even the most complex supply chains.
- Extensive resources, unsurpassed experience and proven inventory data-collection services – RGIS can handle complex counting challenges, generating simultaneous snapshots across widely dispersed automotive businesses.
- Proprietary, state-of-the-art technology – RGIS has developed advanced, two-way wireless handhelds to ensure security, speed, and accuracy, while services such as our Verify™ real-time validation and reconciliation feature and VisualCount™ heat-map of inventory progress increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Industry's widest array of compliance audits – From safety and security checks to shipment and financial verification, RGIS gives automotive managers the insight to ensure that their numbers are accurate and facilities are equipped and operating as expected.
- RGIS' SSAE 16 (formerly SAS 70 Type II) compliant
processes – Our internal controls are evaluated and tested for operating effectiveness, which will assist you in satisfying demands for complying with Sarbanes Oxley requirements.