RGIS gives defense department and contractor operations the industry's most extensive inventory and data collection support on every front, offering:
- Inventory and data collection solutions
- Annual physical counts
- Cycle counts
- Fixed asset
- Perpetual inventory
- Compliance audits
- Loss prevention
The far-flung operations of government defense warehouses and depots and their suppliers make inventory control a mammoth challenge. Behind the scenes, supply organizations and contractors battle to keep track of millions in high-value, strategic equipment and parts – and readiness depends on having the right inventory deployed wherever in the world it’s needed, available at a moment’s notice.
Yet, emphasizing readiness over cost control, defense organizations typically conduct regular counts and apply best inventory practices for only a small fraction of their total supply base. RGIS can close the gap.
With the industry’s most extensive service network, we have the resources, advanced technology and proven processes to get your inventories under tight control. RGIS helps ensure your equipment, supplies and parts are positioned where they can go to work quickly, in time to make a difference. And we make it possible to achieve more with less by helping you cut waste, overstock, spoilage, idle inventories and delivery and process issues across your supply chain.
- Global reach
with over 350 offices in more than 40 countries – RGIS reaches as far as you do, with teams available anywhere in the world you're called to serve.
- Certified, qualified RGIS teams become extensions of your staff – RGIS staff members undergo selective recruitment and rigorous training, earning us a place of trust in delivering inventory insight and helping ensure that parts and supplies move efficiently across your supply chain.
- Leadership in servicing Department of Defense supply locations and the supply network – Our extensive history qualifies RGIS to supplement military and defense-supplier staff in delivering inventory services in sensitive and secure environments.
- Proprietary technology and all-electronic processes features lock down your data – RGIS understands the highly sensitive nature of defense data exchange and answers the call with exclusive wireless technology and end-to-end data security.
- Real-time inventory monitoring – Services such as our Verify™ real-time validation and reconciliation feature and VisualCount™ heat-map of inventory progress increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Loss Prevention analysis spots gaps and risks along your supply chain – RGIS has expertise in identifying waste and opportunities for savings from incoming shipment to deployment to the field.
- Time and cost-saving process and technology innovations -- Services such as our Verify™ real-time validation and reconciliation feature and VisualCount™ heat-map of inventory progress increase efficiency and reduce costs up and down your supply lines.
- The best answer – For ensuring your defense storage facilities and contractors meet procedural and regulatory requirements.